2.10.2014

Inspiration | 2.10.14

This quote comes from {this talk} by President Uchtdorf. I can totally relate to many of the things he said. Especially as of late. I have noticed that my health is not where it should be (more so than normal), and it makes me super tired after work which then makes me 'too tired' to do my Visiting Teaching or other church related things. I also just want to sit around instead of do things with my husband. I had a talk with my boss and he told me, "I don't want you to get so worn out here at work that you can't enjoy the rest of the day." It really got me thinking about what it important, and what matters most. Because of that I made the decision to not work quite as much. It's only an hour less each day, but I feel like I'm more able to do things that I previously neglected (scripture study, housework, etc.) I also have more energy after work to do other things as well. and enjoy time with my husband.

Sometimes it's hard to give up what you're used to, or even what you enjoy doing, but if it's causing problems or stress in other areas of your life, it really is time to re-evaluate on what matter most.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall