2.08.2014

Bucket List 2

Before I got married, I wasn't much of an NBA fan. Sure, I went through my phase in like 4th/5th grade where I was kind of obsessed with the Orlando Magic, but once I got older it didn't really appeal to me a whole lot. When I got married, however, I realized that my husband is kind of obsessed with sports. He couldn't use that term, but I sure would. He is a major Miami Heat fan (since he was little, not a fair-weather fan). I became obsessed with the Phoenix Suns, and their then point guard Steve Nash (back when he won his two MVP's). My little brother Kennan has been obsessed with the Lakers since he was little, and he kind of got me liking them too. Then Steve Nash signed with the Lakers, so it's only natural that I follow him there, even though he hasn't played a whole lot this year. (BTW, Kennan also got Steve Nash's autograph! What? Totally not fair, right?)

Therefore, another item on my bucket list is to attend an NBA game. Preferably one of those three teams, or the 76ers, because that's who my cousin plays for. (Yes, I have a cousin who is an NBA player. It's kind of awesome! Love you Brandon! It's way cool seeing him play on TV. Bummer he's injured...)


Anyway, and if I'm really dreaming big, I'd have to be sitting fairly close to the floor so I can actually see the players. But really, I'd take anything. I just think it'd be awesome.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall