12.04.2012

'Tis the Season!

What are you most looking forward to this Christmas season?

I love Christmas. I have ALWAYS loved Christmas, though I feel like I've become a bit of a Scrooge in the past few years. I don't know what my deal is, but I just am not in the mood to ever put up Christmas lights, but I know once we do, I'll be glad. Because I love turning on just the Christmas lights and watching a movie, or cuddling up on the couch. I also love the snow (not necessarily the cold), and I love watching it fall. I love the spirit of Christmas, the music, the joy, the happiness. I wish it could last all year, for reals!

---------------------------------------------------

In real life news, it's been 6 months since our last 'major' car catastrophe, so it was time. Don't worry, we survived this one too. Can't wait until May for our next one!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall