12.02.2012

I really wish....

....that our cars wouldn't break down like they do.
....that I could just quit my job (and be a millionaire! I'd even take half a million. I'm not selfish!)
....that I had the guts to say what I was thinking (though it may be a good thing I don't. I could be pretty mean!)
....that the school would just fire one of the counselors so we could get a job. (like right now would be nice)
....that we just knew what we were doing already! (I need to quit praying for patience!)
....that my body would be normal again (with my current weight of course)
....that people would just do their jobs and not tick me off (though I'm beginning to wonder if they think that that is their job, and that's why they do it!)
....that facebook would not allow status updates that are nothing but stupid complaints
(man, I'm on one tonight! Sorry!!)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall