12.05.2012

It's All About the Money

How much money is in your wallet?

Cash-wise, I think I've got some loose change in there. I really don't carry cash on me. Cards are so much more convenient! (And really, they are safe. You're backed by your bank AND VISA, so I don't know why people have such an aversion to them). But I have to say, I kinda miss having cash. Remember when having a $20 bill was a big deal. Now it's just money. I guess that's what working at a bank does to you. It's funny when people ask me questions like how it feels to handle so much money during the day. I honestly don't even think about it. It's just paper. Kind of strange to think that that paper is what people work for...a lousy piece of paper. Just crazy.

Okay, kind of got off topic there. I love my job.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall