2.27.2012

27 Feb - Today I Love

February 27, 2012
{Today I Love}

Today I love all my nieces and nephews. I've got 11 now, and they are all cute, adorable, pains, etc. in their own ways. Well, except maybe #11, because he's brand new...TODAY!
(this pic isn't from today...it's from the future, but we won't get into that!)
I haven't met him yet, but I sure do love him already.

I love being an aunt, and will claim my title as favorite aunt to ALL my nieces and nephews...probably forever, because I have legit reasons. But again, won't get into that one. I look forward to being an aunt again and again...I've got another nephew on the way (future knowledge), that I can't wait to meet, but will have to wait until August or so, and at least 6 more from the mom and dad of the cute little guy above (according to Annie).

So yeah, basically I love being an Aunt!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall