2.19.2012

19 Feb - Today I Love

February 19, 2012
{Today I Love}

Today I love that Greg faked sick so we could stay home from church.
(Okay, maybe Greg WAS sick, and I'm the one who faked it so I could stay home too...don't tell anyone!)

Mostly, I love that we could spend ALL day together. 

Also, I love that I understand computers/blogger/HTML so I can mess around and make blogs look cute. Obviously I make mine over a lot, because I like trying different things, but I've also done some for friends...like {my sister's}, and {this one} that I worked on today for my friend. (ignore the fact that the links at the top still don't work and that there is still some spanish on it. Geeze. You try re-coding a blog that was made up in Spanish!) But I love that I understand it, and love that I have friends that let me mess around with their blogs....so if you want a blog makeover..let me know! I love being creative.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall