2.01.2012

01 Feb - Today I Love

With it being the month of love...why not blog about it. I've been having a tough time finding joy in life lately, so I decided to think of something that I love from each day this month...And I have to admit, it's already been tough to come up with something after a long LONG day! But without further ado...

February 1, 2012
{Today I Love}

that I totally rocked my first time play Just Dance on the Wii. (We had a Just Dance party for mutual). Sure I sucked the other 2 times, but I beat the other girls who HAVE played it before.
(also I love that my teammates got super excited with me when I did win!)

1 comment

mel said...

WooT WOot! Way to shake it...it must be from our stint at zumba! Are you coming with me tue and thur to the gym????

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall