2.24.2012

24 Feb - Today I Love

February 24, 2012
{Today I Love}

Today is Friday...what's not to love!

Also, I forgot to post this yesterday, but I love the kindness of strangers. I have a finger problem, so I wear gloves. Every now and then people ask me questions as to why I wear gloves, and I tell them them because my hands are cold, and we leave it at that. Well, yesterday I was helping a member who had a shared branching account, and we were talking about my awesome hands when he told me about these gloves that the fishermen on the west coast wear. "They are thin, and they have a grip so they can pick up the fish. I'm going to Wal-Mart, I'll pick you up some." To which I reply, "No, it's alright," basically wanting to tell him no without being rude. Well...time passed, and I was thinking/hoping he wouldn't remember, but around 5:45, this gentleman drops something in the drive-thru drawer. Sure enough they were gloves. Sure they're way to big for me, but they'll be great for doing dishes. I just thought that was totally awesome of him to do. So thank you kind, hippy, stranger!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall