10.27.2011

What I want for Christmas...

Yes. Christmas already! It's less than 2 months away, so you really need to start thinking about what to get me.

After a lot of thought on this subject, I've decided there are 3 main things I'd like (okay, actually 4)

1 -- HOMEMADE Salsa (Not store bought stuff...I want this stuff homemade...by you!)

2 -- HOMEMADE jerky (Don't know why...been kind craving this a lot lately)

3 -- A trip to Washington DC -- Always wanted to go there, and I'm in need of a VACAY!

4 -- A super cute purse/camera bag...one like {this} or {this} but I think I'm going to have to settle for making my own since I need it soon (and don't want to pay 100+ for it..though I do love it!

Mmkay, so really I'm getting one of those already...so you get to give me the rest! Just sayin.

(and yeah, I know this is another totally lame post. I have 0 hours to do stuff, I swear!)

1 comment

Unknown said...

Hi Bre! So glad you suffer from procrastination too. :) It makes me feel better! ha!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall