10.01.2011

Families are Forever

We were blessed at the end of September to see Mark & Adrienne go through the temple and be sealed. Where they live so far away (DC), it was great having them fly out here so we could be there with them. Greg and I didn't actually go through the endowment session with them, but were able to be there as they were sealed. It's such a blessing to know that we can be with our families forever. We are so happy for them, and for their new little one coming in February. It was a beautiful day to be with family. Here are some random pics from the day.
 The temples always have such beautiful flowers and landscaping.

Mark & Adrienne at the Salt Lake Temple

 I was able to get a couple pics of Greg & I

And the typical Greg "why are you doing this to me" face

I know there is worse traffic...but it made me feel like we were in a big city!

We had a luncheon thing afterwards at Kyan's church, and we took some family pics.
Annie is clearly the model of the family.

Shaina & Nori  --  Annie showing us how to model

The girls....and though I look it, I'm not the pregnant one in the picture.

Sisters

Poor Austin  --  Mike & Juanita (all the way from Vegas) and their kids

the Robert & Laura Aullman Family 2011

And a gorgeous sunset.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall