10.09.2011

so busy...

...but not really. Does that make any sense?

I just feel like I'm super busy, but I can't think of anything that I've actually accomplished. I guess being at work the majority of my day can do that to you...make you feel like you don't have any time to accomplish something you really need to do.

Oh well. One of these days I'll be able to update everyone with PICTURES. I have lots of fun pictures from summer - spending time with nieces and nephews (on both sides), and I even have a couple semi-decent photos of Greg and I. woo hoo!

Until then...

Can you believe it's OCTOBER!?!?
Yes, our Halloween lights are up.
Yes, I'm LOVING this cold(er) weather.
Yes, I love when it rains.
Yes, I'm looking forward to snow!

Also...I'm enjoying listening to my iTunes playlist. I had a few songs on my iPod that I normally listen to...but I decided to randomize my entire list of songs...Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby...Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway....Teddy Geiger - For You I Will...yeah I've missed you!

Anywho...

HaPPy FaLl!!


(sorry...I'm in the middle of editing/scrapping...and these cute little guys were calling my name!)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall