1.09.2011

Work Christmas Party

So, I've never actually been at a job where we had "work parties." So now that I'm at a place where there is a total of 9 employees, this was an interesting experience. We went out to dinner then to a play afterwards.

Now, I'm not gonna lie, I really wasn't too excited about this. Greg wasn't able to come (because of school, but let's be honest, even if he didn't have school, he probably wouldn't have come! lol!) Plus there were some things that went on during the week leading up to this evening that were rather interesting, and needless to say, this was not how I wanted to spend my evening. (hopefully no one I work with reads my blog...haha, but if they do, they probably know what I'm talking about, so it's all good!) ANYWHO...luckily Courtney and her boyfriend let me bum along with them, so that was nice.

I was actually pleasantly surprised with how the night ended up. Dinner was really yummy, and not as awkward as I expected it to be. (PS, for the record, I really do like all of my co-workers! It was just an interesting week!) And the play was really good too. It was put on up at the University, and it was put on by Pickleville Playhouse called Santa's Elves. It really was super cute and I found myself chuckling a little. Until the end when they threw in an odd twist (only in Utah....we'll leave it at that!) But really cute. Had I thought to blog about this earlier, I'd totally suggest that you go to it, but they are writing a new one for next year, so that's a bummer. But it probably could be just as good.

Anyway, that's all. It wasn't at all like the work parties you see on TV...hehe..no one got drunk...that I know of!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall