1.20.2011

Cutest Movie EVER!

So, I'm still playing catch-up...I'll get there...

So, Greg and I waited a while before putting up our Christmas lights....(like really....a long time! It was well into November!) but when we finally decided to put them up, it took like 3 hours!! FOREVER! But they look totally awesome, and I love them and yes they are still up (just outside). But I didn't take pictures, so too bad for you!

Anyway, the night we put them up Shaina texted me and asked if I wanted to go to a movie with her. I'm always up for movies, especially chick flicks that Greg won't take me to, so we decided to watch "Life As We Know It." and I must say, it is the cutest movie EVER! seriously...so cute! Not only is the dude in it totally cute, but it also has Steve Nash, and was filmed in Atlanta, and I totally called it! (one of the shots of the houses reminded me of the street one of Shari's friends lived on in GA, and I thought, mhmm...that looks like Georgia!) Yeah, I was totally right! But it's super cute, and I can't wait for it to come out on video.



Seriously....love it!

2 comments

Lindsay said...

Dev and I rented this and thought it was so good too! And yes, Fergie's hubby is adorable. I loved that movie!

bre said...

Is it out on video already? lol...How did I miss that?!? and I didn't know that Josh Duhamel was Fergie's hubby. RANDOM! But I think he is soooo cute, and yeah...totally heart this movie!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall