1.20.2011

Christmas 2010

Yes, it's finally time for my Christmas post...kinda...

So, due to the fact that I have a real job now, I don't get a lot of time off around the holidays, but I did ask for the 20th off so Greg and I could go get our car (FINALLY) from Star Valley that weekend before. This car has been a headache since the beginning! Dang you dishonest people! (a story for another day...if I ever simmer down enough to talk about it!) Anyway, it was a nice relaxing weekend. I love going up there, and the fact that it was beautiful covered in snow made it all the better. I have such a hard time thinking of things to get Greg for Christmas, so Sunday evening when we were getting ready for bed I had a thought, so the next day I took my camera out and took a bunch of pictures of the land up there, because I know how much Greg loves it up there. Anyway, so I had them printed on shiny paper and framed them. I really like them...lol, he doesn't really get into the excitement of everything, so I don't actually know if he likes them or not, but they are up on our wall anyway...lol..

Anywho...here are a few of the pictures that I love....



Christmas was awesome. I got Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and the day after off, so that was great. Christmas Eve we spent doing some last minute shopping, then spent our evening playing XBox. Super fun! Christmas day was pretty great too. We played a lot of Xbox, ate a delicious ham dinner, and opened presents throughout the day. He got me some clothes that I love! (thanks Shaina for helping him!)

a foot massager (which is totally awesome after work!)
and the movie Charlie St. CloudHe also let me get the 6th book of the Vampire Academy series. (LOVE IT!!!!! Read it 2X already!!) and a few other random things. Then he took me shopping after Christmas so I could pick some stuff out for myself, and I got some super cute jeans and a few shirts.

Ben and Shari gave us some gift cards to go to the movies, and cafe rio, we got pajamas from Greg's parents, a Scentsy warmer and some desserts from Shaina, and my parents gave me some boots and Greg a hoodie.

I got Greg a bunch of just random things (He really is SO difficult to shop for!) and some Xbox games, and some shirts and the pictures.

Our car was the most spoiled (as we spent the most money on it!). We got it 2 new tires, and a new ignition! Lucky car.

Anywho, of course I didn't take pictures, but it was a wonderful Christmas, and I loved the time I was able to spend with my hubby! We don't get enough of it as of late.

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas as well!

1 comment

mel said...

I like your picture idea! Casey can be hard to shop for too. He usually wants some expensive gun thing I just make him get but this year he just wanted simple basic things. Easiest year ever!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall