1.24.2016

Most Memorable of 2015

I'm so grateful for smart phones & for the awesome cameras that come with them. I'm also grateful for Instagram, which helps me document my life. It was kind of fun looking over my 2015 posts to come up with my most memorable moments of 2015. I forget how much I actually did, and different things that happened.

Since I spent my entire Christmas/New Years break helping others document their 2015's, I didn't get a chance to make our holiday cards, so I decided to do a blog most of the memorable moments (good & bad), and things we did in 2015. (In no particular, but trying to keep it particular, order)

{Greg turned 33! (three candles + three candles = 33)}

{Cowboys vs Packers = Bre vs Caleb = Potatoes vs Potatoes}

{This}

{Surprising Kennan at State Basketball in Casper}




{A definite year of changes at work}

{Saying goodbye to my manager of nearly 5 years}


{Having TWO  people bring me Dr. Pepper on a Saturday...that's when you know it's bad!}

{My best-coworker friend (at least that's what I called him) leaving + Kim leaving = 2 trips to Beehive Grill}


{5 Year Work Anniversary}

{Greg & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary}

{Greg ordained a High Priest (niece & nephews visited) + new calling to the High Council}


{Baby brother graduated High School}

{Basically FREE vacation to CALIFORNIA!!!}



{Ummmm....this!!!!!}

{Good food, good company, downtown San Diego at midnight, drug dealers + hitch-hiking}

{Water balloons + zoo adventures with these crazy kids}

 {Turning 29 + magenta hair}

{This adorable picture}

{Greatest co-workers ever (well, except the original greatest co-workers ever!)}

{My family + my sclero-family}

{Baby brother left on his mission to Orlando, Florida}

{These amazing girls!}

{USU Volleyball game}

{USU Football game}

{Breaking out in hives}

{WWCC vs SLCC + these girls + Liam & Myka + seeing my long-lost co-worker friend}

{Officially becoming full-time + new job responsibilities}

{Juanito Bandito with my crazy parents & Grandma}

TV Series watched:
New Girl {b}
Gossip Girl {b}
The Killing {g + b}
Psych {b}
Supernatural {g + b}
Alphas {g + b}
Undeclared {g + b}
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia {g + b}
Young & Hungry {b}
Friends {b}
Brooklyn 99 {g + b}
Melissa & Joey {b}
Jericho {g + b}
Jessica Jones {g + b}
Dare Devil {g + b}
Helix {g + b}

 New Food Places Tried:
Logan Burgers
Morty's
Beehive Grill
Famous Dave's
Phil's BBQ
 Rockin' Baja Bar & Grill
The Crab Hut
Leatherby's
 Smashburger

I'd say it was an okay year!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall