1.22.2016

Another New Year

2015 flew by, and I'm starting to think that 2016 is going to be the exact same way. We are already a week away from February.

I worked on New Year's Eve...until 5. It was a super exciting/crazy day. I mean seriously, who waits until January 31 to do their RMD? And then, of course the wisest, knowers of RMD's all have the day off. What that means is, Bre makes things up and prays that it all works out in the end. (Which is basically how I live my day-to-day, but with IRA's and RMDs, man oh man alive, I REALLY need to make sure things are right. Even harder when you're the only one in the branch who knows much about them...)

Anyway, we did get off "early", if by closing 1/2 early is considered "early". Greg and I didn't do much after, in fact I was the only one still awake at midnight. We were both lying in bed, he was asleep. I didn't even realize it was midnight until I heard fireworks going off, and didn't understand why. It took me a minute for sure.




Working the drive through when it's snowing out is the greatest.





Mom & Dad were in town and texted me, asking if I wanted to go to lunch. Ummm...Yes please! We went to Olive Garden, and it was super delicious. Thanks for taking me parents. You guys are pretty cool.



Merry Christmas to me. I bought myself some pens and those adult coloring book things. Not going to lie, they almost stress me out more than help, but they are kind of fun...


We've been binge-watching Arrow together, while I have been binge-watching Gey's Anatomy. This is my life now. Bring on 2016!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall