10.04.2015

Zoo Fun

Back when my sister and her kids were still at my parents they came down to Logan to see us one more time before going home. We went to lunch at Chick-fil-A, then Greg and I took the kids to the zoo. We had a lot of fun. Those kids are so goofy! (Also, these pictures are completely out of order, but it's all good.)

If you didn't know, Logan has a zoo. Not even kidding. It's full of birds, and ducks, and basically any animal you would see in your backyard in Wyoming! It's not very big, but Greg and I enjoy it, so we took the kids and just had a lot of fun. These two are crack-ups, and Lilli is so dang smart. She knew things about the animals that even I didn't know.


It was pretty funny watching these kids do this jump. They are too funny.


I think this was my favorite part of the day. I posted a super cute video on instagram a while back, but being the good aunt & uncle we are, we spent about $1.00 to buy some duck food for the kids. They had fun feeding the baby ducks and trying to pet them through the fence. It's so funny what little kids find entertaining. Their laughs were the greatest!


Basically every photo I try to get of Greg & I....


There is also a park right next to the animals that the kids had fun playing at.



We were watching the turtles, and one of the turtles got really close to the fence. Alex was trying to reach through the fence to touch it. Greg told him that if the turtle bit his finger, we'd have to cut off his finger. This was his face.


He really did have fun.


Me & Alex. He was so funny because he kept saying, "I'm so bored!" But then when his mom came to get him, he started crying. He mostly wanted to go back to our house to fill up on junk food! But it was a lot of fun spending time with the kids. They live too far away and I don't get to see them near enough!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall