10.15.2015

Thursday Three | 10.15.15


  • Worked a 1/2 ish day, and Greg didn't work at all, so we got shakes from the NEW Arctic Circle in Logan. #score 
  • I really am getting frustrated with social media. Pretty sure I'm going to unfollow all the "mommy" blogs/ig/fb peeps. Sorry. I don't need to hear about how awful your kids were today, but that you still love them, and your blessed to have them, and blah, blah, blah. I get the whole "real life" crap, and maybe I'm just tired and need to sleep, but I've had enough. #herewegowiththebacklash. (PS. I'd rather hear the funny complaints than the realistic struggles.)
  • Rant over. Now for a new rant....jk. I don't have one.
        Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

        No comments

        © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
        Maira Gall