9.24.2015

Thursday Three | 09.24.15

      • I played the piano at a church meeting for the first time in about 2 years. It's always awkward when they ask, "does anyone know how to play the piano?" And ol' sclero-hands here is the only one. I hate saying no, so I did it. It wasn't awful. Luckily I was saved for the closing hymn. #scleroderma #sclerodermaprobs 
      • Beginning October 1, I will officially have my first legit full time job. No more of this work extra hours without the benefits. Not sure how I feel about it. I hope me and my sclero-ridden body can handle it. Same job, just one of the full timers is quitting. #yetanotherchange 
      • Looking forward to my curtains getting here. I hope they aren't awful!
                    Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                    No comments

                    © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                    Maira Gall