9.17.2015

Thursday Three | 09.17.15

    • I think people are overly sensitive and feel entitled for whatever reasons. Its one of the main reasons I hate getting on Facebook. #cmonamerica 
    • I wish I could take all the pain (physical and emotional) from all my friends/family...it's hard seeing people experience hard things.
    • I had the brilliant idea the other night to visit every town, in every state. Starting with the first state, and visiting towns in alphabetical order. I don't know if that's possible, but who's in? I'll buy the snacks and provide the music! #comewithmeonanadventure
                Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                No comments

                © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                Maira Gall