9.21.2013

The rest of July…

I can’t believe how time has just flown by. Seriously. It’s already half way through September, and I’m so behind on blogging, it’s not even funny. I’m actually typing this up at work since I don’t really love my computer (or the chair we have over there for me to sit in.) so if I don’t do it now, it may never get done.

The 20th of July was a bridal shower for my sister-in-law-to-be, Ashbee. I was able to go to Cokeville and see family and a few friends (since Ashbee’s aunt is actually my age. What?!? Kind of crazy, right?). It was a lot of fun though, and great to see everyone. I don’t know Ashbee all that well, and of course what I do remember/know of her, is just as little girl. But I’ve always liked her, and think she just has the cutest personality. I’m super excited for her to be a part of the family. Her ‘theme’ was a time of day shower, and I had 2:00. I decided if I were home at 2, I’d probably be watching my Soap Operas (love that there is a SOAP Network), so I got her the first season of Pretty Little Liars (which I’ve never actually seen, but McKenzie LOVES), and some baking stuff. I was super proud of myself.


I also got to see cute little Liam who is just the cutest, even if he wanted me to walk him around.
Greg technically started school on the 22nd, and went in a few days that week, and then was pretty busy the entire next week trying to get the schedule figured out. I think at this point he was wondering what he got himself into, but he stuck with it, and is enjoying himself. He wouldn’t let me decorate his room, so it’s a bit bare, but it’s kind of exciting that he has his own office and everything. He’s legit people! (Oh, and we got some Coldstone a few times)

I took a few days off that week, and we went up to Star Valley on the 23rd after work. My mother-in-law and Annie were flying out to DC on the 25th, so we went up to bring them back so Kyan could take them to the airport.
It was a nice little break, despite the fact that Greg destroyed my leg when we went four-wheeling. I was sitting behind him and we ran over a bit stick and it flipped up and scratched my leg up. Of course the first thing Greg did was rub my leg. Ouch! Not the best of ideas. But I survived the attack
 
After that short trip to Wyoming, we brought my MIL and Annie to Kyan’s in Salt Lake. We stayed the night and then went to Hogle Zoo the next day. It was pretty fun to take the kids and walk around. There was a lot that was closed off, which was kind of disappointing, however it made for a shorter day, and less walking. I do okay if I’m not walking a ton, so we were there for the perfect amount of time. 
 
 
I was a bit disappointed though. One Direction was in the SAME TOWN as I was, and I didn’t even get to see them. They had their concert in Salt Lake on the 25th, and Greg didn’t let me go, or even let me try to stalk them in any way. I was totally bummed. I even tried to win tickets, but Greg told me the wrong radio station, even though I knew it was the right one. So disappointing. Maybe next year, right? We should be rich by then.
 
And then Greg thought it would be funny to text me this...
 
But he was good to bandage me up and keep by wounds from getting infected.
That was about how my July went. Summer just isn’t summer when you have to work. It’s all good though. We tried to find things to do with what little time we had off. It went by way too fast though.

Oh, and PS. If you want to keep caught up on my daily haps, don't forget to check {here}.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall