4.28.2013

A Wedding

I posted this over on my daily blog...but in case you don't read it. Here it is!

My little sister got married today...Kinda crazy! I still think she's the little 8 year old I remember her as. But I guess we've got to grow up sometime. Anyway. her reception was last night, so I got off work early and headed up with Brady. Shari, Ben and their kids were there, and Kandyce, Clay and Liam were there too, so I got to see the kiddos. Alex was a grump and kept giving me the stink eye, but Aidan and Lilli were super excited to see me (even if Lilli did call me Brittney). But when I first got there, Shari, Kandyce and I showed Kenz what we got her for her wedding night. Lots of fun stuff! Then we all just kind of laid low for a while.

I took Kenz and Kyler in a little before the reception to take a few pictures. I'll have to get them from my mom and dad, because I think they turned out super cute. Then we headed to the reception. It was good to see a lot of the Cokeville people that I don't see as much any more (Boyers, Birches, etc!) plus family (Grandma, Uncle Don, Uncle Stan, Trevor & baby Chloe, Michaela, etc). It was just a lot of fun seeing and talking to people, and cuddling with my cute niece and nephews.

I came back to Logan that night with Kandyce & Clay who were staying in Wellsville so we didn't have to wake up early and fight for showers. The wedding was at the Logan temple at noon, so I got to sleep in a bit. The wedding was really nice, and even though it was weird seeing my baby sis kiss her groom over the alter, I'm really happy for them. Kyler is a super nice guy, and they make each other happy.

It was also great seeing even more family and friends at the temple -- Aunt Kathy & Heather, Aunt Laurel, Aunt Pat, Haley, Cassidy, and Emily, Aunt Korena & Savannah (holy gorgeousness!), Aunt Gayle & Uncle Robert, Aunt Meg & Uncle Larry, and I'm sorry if I forget anyone! It makes me excited for the next wedding, where hopefully I'll get to see more friends & family.

Anyway, I'll maybe post more about the wedding later, and when I have some pics to show. But it was a beautiful day, and I'm very happy for my sis and new brother! Love you guys!

Here are some pics that our friend Karla took at the reception. Yes, they are all of me...but it's my blog! Deal with it! :)

She hung onto me quite a bit over the weekend. I didn't mind too much...Love my little Lilli Bug.

I kinda really want that camera.

Playing peek-a-boo.

Giving baby Liam kisses...I love his ears poking out...He's such a cutie.

Talking with one of my favorite women. She is such a beautiful lady, inside and out.

Okay...here's one of the cute couple. Yes he is a cowboy...and is about a foot taller than McKenzie. We still think he's great! ;)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall