5.19.2013

As of late...

Crazy how time goes so slow...and yet so fast at the same time. I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. It's funny how at my sister's wedding I had multiple family members say how much they enjoy reading my blog, and how I need to blog more. The problem with that is there really isn't much to blog about. Seriously. Unless you want a play by play of my day, but even then it's going to be the exact same day after day. Got up, went to work, was annoyed with (insert any name here), came home. Really, that's about it. Not too much going on around here. Just work, and chillin'/being bored at home. We don't do much.

I had this last weekend off. We sat at home...watched the Hobbit (longest 3 hours of my life...how can there possibly be two more of those movies coming out?) and pigged out on junk food. (Not really, though we did go get shakes and fries from Arctic Circle.) That was the highlight of my weekend.

We don't really have any big plans for summer. I get to work all summer, so that should be loads of fun. It takes me 3 months to earn enough time off for 6 hours, so, needless to say, I don't have much time off to play this summer. Depending on if Greg gets a job or not, I might plan a vacation for us. We haven't had a real vacation in, well, ever, so we'll see if I can convince him to leave the Shire. I know I need a vacation.

But, that's really about all. Seriously. My life is boring. I don't even have any fun stories from my days. Here's to another long week.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall