10.24.2012

Ummm...

How is it already October 24?!? Where did time go? It's so funny how you sit there and think..."I can't wait until _________ . Time is going so SLOW!" And then all of a sudden three weeks have gone by. Amazing how that happens! But for real. I can't believe it's already the end of October.

I'm battling a small cold, but it was worth cuddling that sick baby all weekend, so I'm okay with it. (Though I do really wish that I could just stay at home in my fuzzy socks and pants, wrapped up in a blanket instead of going to work where I'm cold and uncomfortable all day...is it December yet?!?) But oh well. Like I said...the sick baby was worth it.

But for today's prompt (and yes, I'll get caught up...)

What have you been procrastinating lately?

*Blogging
*Editing pictures
*Scrapbooking
*Cleaning the house
*Folding the laundry
*Doing the dishes
*Life...etc...etc...

Kinda stinks having ZERO energy!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall