10.04.2012

This is what...

...I've been up to lately. (I feel like I just did a post about this...)

Working...takes up six hours of my day, and all of my energy. This day was particularly rough. I was accused of accusing some people of elderly financial abuse, in which I have NO idea how they even came up with that. We have limits at the drive-thru, and so when the people wanted more than I could give, I let them know why, and gave them options to get the money. They seemed okay when they drove off, so imagine my surprise when I got a call asking about this situation. It was strange. Then shortly after that I had a long-time member who we are ALWAYS good to call and rip into me about some fees that she had received on her account. I just wish people would address the situation differently. Instead of screaming at the person, I suggest asking what the fees are for (CALMLY), what you can do to avoid them in the future, and THEN ask if it's possible to have any reversed. Seriously people. This is something I have a very difficult time with. Then just the typical everyday issues that I deal with. Hence...the zero energy once 3:00 rolls around.

If I'm not working, I'm busy trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking and relaxing with the hubs.

Thursdays I get to play volleyball with some friends for the Smithfield City Rec League. We have a lot of fun, despite me not being able to serve overhand, or move. Luckily my friends are awesome and patient with me, and still let me play. One of these days I'll have my health back and will be able to kick butt again.

Other than that...I'm not sure what I've been up to. Pretty basic, boring, busy life!

--day 11--
Because I'm super!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall