10.25.2012

7 Things

About the past 7 days...

1 - My SIL dyed my hair. I really love it. I wish I was a natural red head.
2 - I 'helped' haul hay...aka pushed a few bails around and tried to stay out of the way.
3 - Had SIL take pics of Greg and I. I hope we got at least one good one. I haven't looked at them yet. (BTW, she totally saved me like $200 this week. I love having a talented sister like her)
4 - Olive Garden...had a gift card. Did the eat in, take one home deal. Pretty good. The take home dish was really yummy too. Kind of surprised me.
5 - Recurring dreams about the elections = no sleep + head cold = not a fun day at work!
6 - Had an interesting conversation with my boss. I love working in a place with mostly females....drama, drama, DRAMA!
7 - Played volleyball last night. Did okay. There was one time I was going backwards for a ball...I don't move so well, so I kind stumbled...and fell right on my butt. I don't really remember what happened, I just kind of closed my eyes and landed. It was pretty funny...

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall