6.10.2010

Consider This My Mid-life Crisis...

...I really want a motorcycle. No I know nothing about them, and no I have never ridden one (except a long time ago...and it was a dirt bike so it doesn't count) Greg says I'm not the biker type...and to him I say, "Not yet, I'm not!"

With my birthday coming up...I know what you can get me...
I saw something similar to this on TV and I thought it not only looked cool, but also seemed safer than a regular bike (whether it is or not, I have no idea!) Like I said, I don't know anything about bikes, nor do I claim to...I just want one!

2 comments

Lindsay said...

haha Bre you're so funny, that would be pretty cool though, but I do have to say that you aren't even close to "mid-life"! So maybe this is a earlier than mid-life crisis! haha!

mel said...

I totally crashed on a scooter last summer and it wasn't pleasant. I would think long and hard about this desire of yours! It could be life or death.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall