6.10.2010

Happy THURSday!

Yeah...I woke up thinking today was Friday...

and multiple times throughout the day I thought it was Friday...

And then I realized it's only Thursday...

which, though it means I am more than halfway through the week...

also means that I have work tomorrow...

and THEN it's the weekend...

Not cool to be excited that today is Friday only to find out that...

it's only Thursday...

and to make matters worse...

it didn't rain very much today....

AND...

my familia is enjoying California...

and the beach...

and greg and i aren't...

So............................

yeah...

Happy THURSday everyone!

1 comment

Lindsay said...

Oh darn, I hate when that happens! I hope your Friday goes so fast so it can be the weekend! :) And totally jealous of your fam, California is so much fun!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall