1.12.2010

My Name is Breanne...and I have a Problem...

This is my phone...I got it back in September-ish...and we bought that plastic covering to go on it. Well, recently I've noticed that it hasn't been staying on very tight...so I've been playing with it to try and figure out what is wrong...which leads me to my problem: I can't leave things alone if they're breaking/broken, if there is a problem with something, etc. I think it's a serious problem too. My phone in particular is driving me NUTS!!! Everytime I pick it up I can feel that the case is not on tight, so of course I play with it, and I'm sure I make it worse! I just can't leave it alone. I'm that way with a lot of things. I go crazy!! If I have a hang nail or a scab...I pick at it and pick at it...I can't leave it alone, usually making it a lot worse than if I'd just let it be! I don't know what you'd call it...OCD? I'm a freak? who knows...but I just thought I would share with you because it really truthfully drives me nuts. Just thought you should know!

Anyway...my life lately has been pretty great. I've been pretty busy, doing a lot of various things from photoshoots, scrapbooking, lounging around, etc. etc.

Before Christmas I was able to go to this:
It was a beautifully freezing day at the Draper temple, but it was so great seeing one of my best friends so happy and beautiful! LOVE YOU GIRLY!

Then came Christmas and of course we stayed up late playing XBox and had a super delicious Christmas day dinner!

Greg 'carving' the turkey
Our DELICIOUS turkey...(doesn't it look so yummy!)

I made the most super delicious HOMEMADE rolls! Yes...I am the best I know!

Most of our food: turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, mushrooms, rolls, cranberry sauce, jellow, eggs. (not pictured: yams and another pan of rolls)
oh, and these nasty things...(the "extras" from the turkey!)
And onto Christmas: here is my tree
We didn't go all out on gifts. Just a few simple things....this is one of my favorite things ever. And if you've seen the commercials you know that I "raise the roof" every time I wear this thing!


After Christmas we still stayed busy doing a whole lot of nothing. It was awesome!!! But I was able to do a few more shoots...


And that is it. Pretty great Christmas/New Year! Can't believe it's 2010!

3 comments

Aubrey Anne Boyer said...

i asked for a snuggie for christmas a while ago, but then i decided there were other things i wanted more. maybe for my birthday.

Lindsay said...

Oh how I have missed your blog posts! :) Your blog looks darn cute! And that snuggie looks great!! Sounds like you had a fun Christmas/New Years!

Anonymous said...

So I was thinking I love the picture from Jenna's wedding. I want to see MORE of them!!! :D Love them!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall