1.28.2010

So random!

So, yesterday I was checking out some pics on facebook, and I came across this super cute headband/ear warmer thing that I absolutely LOVED!! Well, I searched the internet last night looking for some and found a few blogs where some people sold them. Then today I get online, and my friend posted this picture:
THAT'S WHAT I WANTED!!! She apparently has these mad crocheting skills...so now she's going to make me one! Here are some other styles...
and for the kidlets...

and she has a shop set up on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RagChain
You choose the color of yarn color for the band, and for the flower...and the button color. So everything is totally customizable...Oh, and this is my favorite part:

They are closed in the back with a button! Who knew I could get so excited over a headband/warmer!

Very cute right? I think so...it's like she read my mind!!!

1 comment

Lindsay said...

I've seen these all over the place! Very popular right now! And so adorable! :) I want one too!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall