3.11.2008

Spring Break!!!









So, it's spring break this week, so we went to Star Valley to visit Greg's family. It was so nice to get away and just relax. We didn't really do a whole lot there, it was just nice being with family and such. We did, however, go sledding. There is SO MUCH snow up by where Greg's parents live. We originally went in the field with the sheep. I am such a chicken. It wasn't very steep or very far, but it's been so long since I last went sledding, I have become the biggest chicken. I wish I would have got a picture of the field with the sheep, but I didn't.. :( Oh well, I ran and got my camera when we moved to just a smaller hill right next to the house. We had such a blast sledding!!! It was a great weekend...

2 comments

Shari Davis said...

You guys look really cute! How fun! I want to go sledding!!! maybe when Lilli and I get that we can go!!!! miss you and love you guys lots!!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute!! We didn't make it out sledding this year.. I HATE the snow.. being wet and cold..eh.. I hope Kennedi hates it too!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall