3.28.2008

Snow Fun!

Okay, so Shari and Lilli are in Cokeville for a few weeks, so I went and visited them the other day. Lilli has gotten so big and so stinkin cute!! And...I'm still her favorite. She went to me right away...(of course I kinda took her from her mom, and she wouldn't look at me for a while) but once she warmed up to me...i was her favorite. She shared her ramen noodles with me, soggy cheetos, and she played outside with  me, which she LOVED. It was SOOO COLD! But whenever I asked her if she wanted to go inside she would say no. When we went into Grandma Norene's, she wouldn't let me put her down for the longest time. Must be something about Grandma...(just kidding Grandma..we love you! :)
She is just so cute. She is old enough that when you say look at me, she will actually look and smile and say "cheese."

I told her not to eat the snow, but there just be something about the snow that makes a person have to try it at least once...heck, we all ate snow...some of us still might! 

You would think after having six kids, mom would have SOME kid's snow stuff, but she DOESN'T!!! Lilli loved picking up the snow, but her hands were getting so cold so I had to find some gloves. These ones don't match and were way to big, but Lilli didn't mind at all. When we were getting ready to go into Grandma's, she grabbed these gloves and wanted me to help her put them on...


What can I say? We're just cute! :)



No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall