12.06.2007

Christmas Lights

Okay, so I'm sure you're sick of my posts by now, but I have pics of our MILLIONS of Christmas lights! I'm telling ya, Greg loves his lights. It's kind of embarrassing the ridiculous amounts we have, but it's fun, and he really gets into it. It's kind of sucked this year, because we have been having problems with parts of our electricity (just this one circuit) and it just so happens to be the circuit our outdoor lights, and our Christmas tree are on, so we haven't been able to turn them on. (I blame all his lights for causing the problems with our electricity. hehe, he doesn't think it's funny!) But here they are.

Here's the man of the house putting up the lights.

I helped a little! :)

I don't think this is very safe...

None of the snowmen lights work now.... :( But I made him get pathway lights, cuz I love them.

These are my favorite lights of all. We have them hung around the door.

Here they are!

Yes, there are more!

(P.S. He still wants more!)

3 comments

Shari Davis said...

Holy Cow!!!! Those are a lot of lights!!!!!!!! You guys are taking all the electricity with all those!!!!!!!! Ben still has yet to put up our lights. He doesn't want to, but I'm going to make him do it. I love it. It's so fun and festive. I'll send you pics of our house.

Unknown said...

It's cool to see your new pictures... you've blogged a whole month on one day! :) Your crazy husband and all his holliday decorations.. that's cute.. we're not big holliday fans, we're not even getting a tree!!

If I don't blog comment before Christmas.. have a good one!

Unknown said...

Is your fam-damily coming down for the Xmas party?? are you guys going to make it down?

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall