2.11.2008

Tag!

So, I know it's been FOREVER since I posted last, but since Shari tagged me, I decided I could do this.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Wow, 10 years ago. That's a long time. I would have been 11, and I don't even know what grade that is. 7th? 6th? Either one, I was active in Jr. High Sports, volleyball, basketball, and track. I loved playing all the sports and love all the bus rides to our different games. (Missing school was always fun!) 6th grade I had a crush on Tyson Teichert...7th grade, when I was actually in Jr. High, oh boy. Lots of memories. I had the BIGGEST crush on James Dayton. (My best friend Tatum also had a huge crush on him) We would do whatever possible to impress the kid. Wow.. So young and immature, huh?

5 things on my to do list today:

1. do the dishes
2. make something edible for dinner
3. straighten the house....make it look somewhat presentable
4. maybe go shopping with Greg later
5. spend time with Greg (Xbox, TV, play games like Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader)

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. these Special K bars my friend Chelsey got me hooked on
2. Munchies (doritos, sun chips, pretzels, cheetos)
3. yogurt
4. bagels
5. ice cream

3 bad habits:

1. I sometimes wear the same clothes day after day (I don't really do anything in them, just sit around, but that's not an excuse, I know!)
2. I leave the dishes as long as possible. We usually run the dishwasher once a day, but the pots and pans usually build up until we have none left and we absolutely HAVE to do them)
3. sleeping in! :S I HATE SLEEPING IN!! but i do it....

I were suddenly a billionaire:

Go on a vacation with Greg! I would pay to have our electricity and our water pressure fixed and anything else on the house that is going to break. Fix our cars, or maybe buy new ones. I don't want anything really nice, just something that will get us to and from our destinations without us having to worry about them breaking down. Oh, Greg and I want to buy either an NBA or an NFL team. :) Whatever is left I would invest so if any problems come up, we will have the money to pay for it.

5 places I've lived:

1. Cokeville, WY
2. Rock Springs, WY
3. Logan, UT
4.
5.

5 jobs I've had:

1. mowing lawns for the ranch. After 5 years of using a push mower for 7 lawns, I FINALLY got a riding mower...the last year I ever did them! The lawns weren't small either, most of them took about 3 hours to mow.
2. Volleyball camps
3. I took school pictures for Herff Jones
4. High school volleyball coach
5. K-Mart

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I love watching Disney Channel, Hanna Montana, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, etc. Yeah, I could sit and watch it all day, though I've seen each episode about 50 times
2. If I am sitting on my computer and my music is on (loud), I still have to have the TV on (volume turned down low). Same with when I nap in the living room. I have to have the TV on, or else I can't sleep
3. I HATE talking on the phone! I usually ignore my phone when it rings. I figure if people want to talk to me, they will leave a message. I love to text, and would prefer that, but I would do anything to avoid phone calls! So, word to the wise, if you MUST talk to me on the phone, leave a message, otherwise..TEXT ME! :) I just hate doing it!
4. I want to become a photographer, and I want my pictures to be in magazines world-wide
5. I usually go to the bathroom with the door open (only in my own house, and when we don't have visitors..) because I am scared...lol, on top of that, if the door is closed I can't look under the door, you know the space between the bottom of the door and the floor. I am too freaked that something is going to appear there. I also can't look in mirrors at night, well, not just at night, just whenever I am home alone. I hate mirrors! Also, before I go to bed at night, I have to check behind the shower curtain to make sure nothing is there. You could say I have somewhat of an OCD.

Mmkay, so now I suppose I am to tag people, and since I only know of Michelle and Tiffany looking at my blog (besides Shari...), I tag you two! ENJOY!!!

1 comment

Unknown said...

I like the new look of the blog! It lets us know your still around! :) I like the old school Disney you know.. kids incorporated.. Alice in Wonderland (real people) AND my favortie cartoon is Recess!!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall