11.06.2016

Halloween 2016

I am not a Halloween person, in the slightest. I tolerate Greg's need to decorate the house, but when it comes to dressing up, it causes more stress than anything, so I usually don't. This year I decided to show up as "Casual Friday Bre", but my manager had other plans. She brought me this awesome sweater to wear. Not gonna lie, I kind of loved it.
So, we tease Steve about being "Grumpy Cat". We also tease him about his girlfriend "Kate". (Long story short, I was IM-ing him about something and he was responding telling me he hadn't talked to his wife, Kaye, but it came out Kate. We now tease him about having a girlfriend)."Kate" is on the poster that Steve is standing next to.

Steve celebrates his work anniversary on Halloween every year. This year, Kriss was looking for a grumpy cat sweater to help him celebrate, and we found the absolutely perfect sweater for him. He loved it! (And also won the prize for best "LOL" costume).
 We are pretty rad.
We also had a pumpkin decorating contest. I am pretty talented with these things, so here is my cute cat pumpkin.
 And I had to get a picture of me and my pumpkin. I'm pretty great.
And just like that it was over, and now I've been watching cheesy Christmas shows on Hallmark, and I love it! I love this time of year. So, so much! And I love cheesy Christmas shows, so you know I'm going to take advantage of this channel!
And Friday, which we all knew would be crazy, was made all better when Chandler walked in with drinks for everyone! I cried a bit. He's just the greatest!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall