3.24.2016

Thursday Three | 03.24.16

          • Fact: I didn't shower last night or today before going to work. (As you can clearly see) and I don't care. Almost wore jeans too. Probably should have.
          •  I hate death. Sickness. Sadness. Etc. I hate seeing others suffer. If I could take away all their pain and sicknesses, I totally would. Cancer sucks, scleroderma sucks, infertility sucks. It all sucks, not because I experience some of it, but because others have to.
          •  Still thinking someone needs to start a non-mommy group. And have T-shirts that are awesome, and then all us non-moms don't have to feel left out. #non_momstrong #icansleepstraightthroughthenightcanyou #nocryingnoheadaches #justmakingcrapupnow
                                            Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                            No comments

                                            © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                            Maira Gall