11.05.2015

Thursday Three | 11.5.15

        • This has been an interesting week. My patience is running out. I just don't get when people don't understand the way things are, or when they question my knowledge. Psssh. They obvs don't know me!
        • Wish I could've been at State Volleyball this weekend. But when your boss leaves for 2 weeks, you're getting 2 new employees, it's probably best I don't leave right now. My dad's team plays my brother's team tomorrow. What are the chances of that?
        • To the girls: You are all amazing. Continue to play hard, work as a team, make memories, and most of all have fun. Nothing is worse that losing, AND having team issues. It's not fun, and those years are the ones you only remember the arguments in the locker room about what to wear, and not the good times you had with those teammates. Stay positive and do your best. Love you all! #cokevillevolleyball
                    Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                    No comments

                    © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                    Maira Gall