6.04.2015

Thursday Three | 06.04.15

          • Today was a great day. I was greeted by two emails, one informing me of a 'trial run' of extended hours, the other reminding me to submit my work goals. Goal #1, don't strangle anyone. Then I partially yelled at a lady for signing her husband's name. Are you 'Bob'? No, he's my husband. Then don't sign his name. Then I felt bad and tried to be extra nice. Had a co-worker say 'No s#$^ Sherlock' while telling me a swork-related story. Best part of my day. 
          • I really need to do better at visiting teaching. I don't know why I struggle with it. I love the ladies I visit and go with, so I don't know what my deal is. I now only have one sister to visit, and guess what? I visited her today! First week of the month. It was necessary. I WILL do better. 
          • I realized today that I have been wearing the same 7 outfits to work for the last 3 years. I need to update, and fast!
                                Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                No comments

                                © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                Maira Gall