6.12.2015

A Rainy May

May just kind of came and flew on by.Just another typical month. The best part was all of the rain we got. It was so incredibly fantastic. I love rain! I am not a fan of super hot weather, so the rain kept it just nice and cool. Not to mention it makes everything so green and beautiful. Since May was such a quick month, here are some random photos for you.



One exciting event was my baby brother received his mission call to Orlando, Florida. I'm super excited for him. He will do a great job. I'm also quite glad it's stateside. It will definitely be a lot different than Cokeville.



I worked with my co-worker Steve one Saturday. He brought me Dr. Pepper and McDonald's french fries. He owed me for that one!




The end of May was a little bit more eventful, but I need to get ready for work, so I'll continue my random postings later. Happy Friday!!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall