11.29.2011

Top 10...

...things I'm grateful for this Thanksgiving season
(in no particular order)

1. My job...
    even though I complain about it a lot every now and then...I do
    have a decent job. It earns me an income, plus, I have learned a
    lot of things being at it (besides the typical tellering-ish jobs)

    I've learned: how NOT to act when I go into a bank/store/restaurant, etc.
    When I overdraft my account 99.9% of the time, I deserve those fees!
    Cell phones really are annoying...turn then off when you're in a public area
    Plus a million other things that really I could write a book about!
  
    I love my job!

2. My husband...
    who knows me better than I know myself, I think. He'll take me
    to get McDonald's fries, knows what foods I like, does pretty much
    anything for me, makes me lunch (and often dinner) every day, is
    patient with me, honors his priesthood, does a great job in his calling,
    and just pretty much rocks!

3. A healthy body...
    that, if I pushed myself, could probably do just about anything. (i'd just
    have to make sure I was in shape to do it! ;) I'm grateful that it can
    get me to where I need it do. Grateful that it can get me through a
    hectic workday where I sometimes am constantly on the move.

4. Digital scrapbooking...
    It's a great escape from my daily cares. A good way to unwind. Too
    bad it can do a number on my pay-pal account...

5. Photography...
    I haven't done a lot for other people, but I'm okay with that. I'm at
    at a time in my life where I don't have a lot of time for it, but I am
    grateful for the shoots that I have been able to do. Plus, I love that
    I can take less than 30 seconds to capture a moment that I'm not wanting
    to forget.

6. My Young Women's calling...
    So what if I complain a little about this. I won't go into details on this
    one, but it has been a somewhat difficult calling. I've had to deal
    with stuff I don't want to deal with and it's been frustrating, but at
    the same time, I've learned a lot of patience. I think that's probably
    why I was put into this calling for a second round...

7. Two running vehicles...
    ...the end....

8. Great family...
    I recently was able to spend some time playing vball with my little
    sis, who was always too young to ever be on any sports teams with
    me, so it was a lot of fun to be able to play with her and win a
    rec league championship. Yeah...that pretty much tops our careers! ;)
    Also, great in-laws who allow me to take vacations with them, and
    who are pretty much awesome!

9. My Savior Jesus Christ...
    who suffered for my sins, allowing me to repent and someday return
    to live with Him. Who shows unconditional love, and who will
    always be there when I need Him.

10. A nice warm house...
    one that would never make it through a Wyoming winter, but
    protects Greg and I through the random non-wintery winters that
    Utah produces.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall