9.09.2011

top 3 from 9.8.11

1 - NOT getting a parking ticket when I was picking up my sister. Yes, I was inside for about 10 minutes, but we timed it perfectly by walking out as miss parking attendant lady was getting ready to ticket me. I just smiled at her as I walked up, figuring if I did get a ticket, I'd at least make her day by not yelling at her. She said she'd let me off this time, so I continued to chat her up and ended with a thank you. Totally awesome. Thanks lady!

2 - Playing volleyball, and totally kicking butt. Sure we're playing against teams where 89% haven't really played before, but there were only 4 on my team, and we did awesome! And I got to play with my sis who I've never played with before. We were amazing. I even got a couple of nice bruises, and I'm sore and out of shaped (despite consistently working out.)

3 - When I went to drop my sis off at her dorm, we were finishing up our conversation when some random girl opened the back door and started to get in. Kenz and I just kind of stopped talking and turned to look at her. She was on the phone, and suddenly looked up and said, "This isn't the right car." Nope hun, it's not, but thanks for the laugh!

Great night...

4 comments

mel said...

Sounds like a good day all around. :)

Lindsay said...

That is funny about the girl getting in your car. I can see myself doing something stupid like that lol too funny!

Unknown said...

Hi Bre! I just saw some blog traffic through my google stats from your fun blog. Thanks so much for adding me to your blog roll!! I really love the clean and minimalistic design of your blog. I love the layout, the gray & orange tones and just the simplicity of it all. So glad I stopped by! Have a happy week! ~Bri~

Oh and P.S.... Is Bre short for something? I go by "Bri" but it's short for Brianna. Just thought it might be the same case with you. ;)

Unknown said...

Seriously love that last story. Way great. Also, I ADORE the new blog layout. Like, I'm drooling over it. So pretty.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall