5.26.2011

hair cut

yeah. it's only been over a month since i cut my hair, and i am just now posting...oh well.

when i was in hs i was constantly changing my hair. i love(d) getting my hair dyed (thanks linds!) and trying new cuts. since I got married i've probably only done my hair maybe 5 or 6 times in the past 6 years. i just can't justify spending 50-60 bucks to have my hair done. maybe when greg and i make our millions i can do that, but not now.

anyway. I've been wanting to have my hair chopped for a while now. i have had long hair for a long time, i think it's been like 2 years since my MAJOR hair cut. and i wanted a change. I wanted to do my hair like Katy Perry's in her firework video, but again...to have my hair dyed would cost more than i wanted to spend, so i decided last minute to chop it. I went to Leilani's salon and the girl that cut my hair was a doll. I really liked her, and would definitely go to her again.

So i chopped it to above my shoulders. I liked it at the beginning, but now i'm wanting it either shorter, or longer...it's in that in between stage that I don't love, but it has been fun to have this change. Oh, and i have to say that I dyed my own hair. it was super dark at first, but has lightened up a little and I kinda like it.

Here are some before and after pictures. Ignore the quality...I was in a hurry and just used my little point and shoot.


1 comment

mel said...

I like it. So much I guess that I cut mine. Not intentionally. The trim was a little excessive!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall