3.22.2011

life lately

Haven't been up to a whole lot lately.

Work is, well, work. It's been a crazy couple of days, a couple that i hope not to repeat anytime soon. Here's hoping tomorrow is a little better.

I've been slacking on my working out, but hopefully that will change SOON (Mel?)

Can't wait for this weekend. I have Saturday AND Sunday off...plus Monday AND Tuesday! I work 2 Saturdays on, 1 off, so I appreciate any Saturdays I get off, plus a couple of days.

Our pipes are totally broken. Luckily the important one that broke SUNDAY was able to be "fixed." The others...well, let's just say our lawn might not ever get watered this summer.

I woke up today thinking it was Thursday...realized it wasn't, then kinda freaked because I thought it was Wednesday...and I had treats for our morning meeting at work.

The weather is wigging me out. (If that expression even works!) Not gonna lie, I really wish it would just rain (or snow) all day every day! (okay more rain for the all-day-every-day)...but still.

I think that's about it.

2 comments

Lindsay said...

I hate thinking its closer to the end of the week than it really is. That is the worst. But guess what! You can wake up tomorrow thinking it's Thursday! ;)

mel said...

You better believe your working out is about to change. We are going to become the working out machines that we always knew we were!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall