5.04.2010

a hike, the airport, birthdays & bowling

So, if you're my friend on facebook, you've probably seen these pics, but for those of you who aren't, and who care...here are some older pics.

Kennan's 13th birthday was March 27, so I headed to Cokeville for his big birthday bash. Shari and the kids are home for the summer, and since I hadn't seem them in OVER A WEEK! I was excited to get to play with them again. We had a blast as always...the kids just love me! hehe...anyway...when the boys went down for their nap (I hate naptime!) Brady, Lilli and I decided to go on a hike behind the house. It's been a long time since I've been back there, but it was fun. Here are a few pics of our adventure.







she claimed she had something in her eye, but I think she just didn't want to walk.
We took a walk over to what we call "the airport". It is in the field next to Gram's house, and why we called it that...I really don't know, but we had a lot of fun out here. We had cups and all sorts of different thing to play house with, and guess what...they're all still there...lol, it was pretty funny. We always had so much fun out there and thought it was the coolest thing ever!! (yes, it is a bunch of rocks!)
Later that night we head over the Montpelier to go birthday. It was Kennan's birthday, and Brady's birthday was three days later, so that's how we celebrated.
Lilli had so much fun bowling. Despite the fact that it took 20 minutes for the ball to get to the pins...it was still fun. She was super cute.
Aidan wanted to participate...poor little guy!
Shari bowling
Alex & Kennan...
Kennan thought he was pretty cool

Slow-motion bowling (I sometimes don't claim them!)
Papa keeping Aidan happy.
Something sure was FUNNY!
Finally Aidan got a turn! He was so happy....
I let Alex have a turn too...lol, he was pretty funny...both the boys seemed to know where they weren't supposed to go, because they'd take off and get as close as they could to the bowling lane before someone caught them...they thought it was pretty hilarious! What cute kids they are!

So...apparently McKenzie has some boyfriends from all over who send her lots of stuff. Well she got this package from a boy from a certain town where I'm sure all us cokeville girls had a boyfriend or two from...But inside was this shirt (that totally smelled like cologne!) and some ring pops. We decided to have Lilli try it on..


So those were the my adventures from a couple of weeks ago...

and this is random, but Kennan didn't even tell me about this...So, Santa gave Kennan some Jazz vs Suns (my fave team) tickets for Christmas, and the game was April 14 i think....Well, they showed up early and went down courtside to see if they could get some autographs....and Kennan got STEVE NASH'S autograph (he's my fave player)....and Kennan didn't even tell me! How totally unfair is that? I think I'm going to have to steal it from him!!!

Anywho....so yeah, that's a bit of an update...Things here are good. Work is good. Training was 4 days of super boringness, but it wasn't too horrible! Friday was my first day at the branch here, and let's just say I made a really good impression!! I'll update this a little more later...but it's going good so far, so I'm glad about that! :D...So yeah...that's all!

2 comments

Lindsay said...

Love all the pics of the cute kids! :) And you are right, us Cokeville girls sure know about those certain boys...man we chased them didn't we! haha! Anyway, glad the job is going well! Can't wait to see ya next weekend! :)

mel said...

Those pictures of your niece are adorable. Can't wait to hear your story.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall