2.18.2010

Reminiscing

So, i watched (am watching) the CHS concert via the internet (thanks dad!), and I have to say it brought back some rather funny moments from my days in choir! I'm pretty positive that I even sang the last song the young choir sang...haha...and if you missed my brother singing...well, you really missed out! He totally rocked it. Haha, mom and dad better save it forever. He's pretty much the best...

But really, it ALMOST made me miss my days in choir. Oh goodness...so many 'great' times (ie, getting yelled at everyday by the "Darr-minator" getting in trouble w/ the parents, and then later finding out that it really WASN'T my fault...despite all the times I said, 'I didn't do anything!" lol). Oh to be young and to be able to get up in front of people and sing...haha...And Celebration was a ton of fun too...(even though that's when I got in trouble the most) but late night practices and celebration trips..what's not to love...lol...I really have to admit that I enjoyed Celebration...

anyway..this is totally random, and my thoughts are all jumbled together, so I'm going to leave you with some proof that I actually used to really do this type of stuff...hahahaha...ahhh...good times!

Haha...those black dresses were so ugly!!!


4 comments

Lindsay said...

Awww I miss the good old days too! And I did catch a little of the concert last night so thanks for spreading the word on FB! I hate those black dreses but I did like the red ones! We were so awesome! I miss it!

Shane & Torey said...

agree on the dresses LOL!

Aubrey Anne Boyer said...

baaaaaaaaaahahahaha. i'm glad i'm pulling a totally stupid face in the picture of all of us. mostly i like the seductive bra strap/hanger string coming out on the bottom picture.

Gayle said...

Call me crazy, but I miss those good old days too. I am so thankful for the change Tyson had to come up and be a part of your lives. He IS a better person because of it,and he has life long friends that he and our family will always love.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall