2.16.2010

Is this bad?

Yes...this is what my eyes looked like yesterday. They are still red, but getting better. I don't know what's wrong. My eyes have been doing this for a couple months now. They'll get really red, then it'll go away after I sleep. They hurt like crazy too...lol, I would blame it on contacts, but I wear them for MAYBE 5 hours a week....not even that much most weeks. I have been wearing my glasses the majority of the time since volleyball got done, so I don't know what's going on. I do think the reason they were this bad was because I wore my contacts for about 8 hours yesterday...as soon as I got home I took them out. I set up an eye appointment for tomorrow though (since it's been only about 3 years since my last...) and I have problems seeing (haha, and yes I do still drive! Probably not very safe, right?) lol, but we'll see what the doc says. I don't think it's pink eye...but I do think it's infected (haha..what do you think?) lol...But yeah..It creeps me out to look at myself in the mirror (hold all jokes on that one!) but it's kind funny too...so yeah...anyway, it made me think though that I probably need a hobby AWAY from my computer....any suggestions? (I know. I woke up at 9:30 this morning and thought, I should get out of bed...but then I thought...what am I going to though? I don't want to get on my computer and be on it all day....so I went back to sleep!) lol...

this is random, but speaking of eye doctors...I called at 1:15 today to set up my appointment for tomorrow. Got a call from Shopko (where I have my appointment) at 3:15 reminding me about my appointment for tomorrow...haha..okay.....

Anyway...some good news though....this was dropped off at my house a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty stoked! No more having to practice my songs at the church now! Looks pretty good right? and it plays well too! Yes...I'm excited about it!

2 comments

mel said...

That's awesome you got a piano! And those eyes need some serious addressing. Glad to hear you're taking care of that.

Lindsay said...

Ouch, I hope your eyes get feeling better and that the doc can take care of that! And that is awesome you got a piano! I want one so bad but we don't have room/money for one right now! Someday!! :)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall