10.01.2009

Once upon a time...

I used to love to scrapbook. I was lucky (or spoiled, depending on which word you prefer) enough to have my own room. The summer before my junior year, my parents gave me bedroom a makeover and part of the makeover included a massive desk. PERFECT for scrapbooking...I wouldn't have to spread all my crap all over my floor (though I still did!) Well...

now that I am in my own house...I don't really have much space for all my crafting. Most of my scrapbook stuff is shoved in those plastic storage things under my little desk in my living room. The stuff I don't use as much I recently moved to our "storage" room. (pretty much the extra room in our house where we SHOVED everything that doesn't fit outside of that room...seriously, don't try to go in there. You might not come out alive!) Well...for mutual Wednesday we made recipe books using scrapbook stuff. I was in charge, so I busted out almost all my scrapbook stuff (half of which I didn't use by the way!) Well...long story short...it's still out! I have no desire to put any of it away. I am now reminded why I don't scrapbook as much anymore! (that and digi scrapping is SO MUCH COOLER!) It's just such a hassle to put things away! I mean I have SO many other things I could be doing . . . . . . . . (LOOOONG awkward pause!)

anyway..yeah..i was just reminded of that! Pretty lame, I know. I just have nothing exciting to say...well, I do...but it's more of a venting rage about certain things, and while I think most of YOU people (meaning Cokeville people) would understand...I don't know who reads my blog, so I will wait until AFTER certain things are said and done before I vent about them...I can't risk getting in trouble as I already have nightmares about it! HAHA! okay...enough making no sense to you guys!

It rained all last night, and it was awesome. I fell asleep to the rain, and woke up to the rain..(very early at 5:00! Yes...be proud of me!) plus there was snow on the mountains, and that rocked...unless you're my sis-in-law whose car window we tried to tape shut didn't work and she got a couple inches of snow in the backseat of her car! NOTE TO ALL OF YOU! If your back window doesn't roll up...don't call me or Shaina to come fix it...apparently we aren't any good! but I can't wait until the snow starts falling, and Utah people start driving even more crazy!

OH...speaking of CRAZY Utah drivers...ugh! Nearly every day on my way to practice I almost get in a wreck. The street I go onto is behind my house, and I have to make a left hand turn on a somewhat busy road (no lights!) Well, yesterday I got to the stop sign and there were three cars across the road making right hand turns (the same way I'm trying to go) So I get there, and it's busy, but the first car can go....then the second car can go...and I've been here about the same time as all three cars...which means I got to the stop sign before car #2 and car #3 FOR SURE! Well, I knew it was going to happen, but I do it anyway...there is a small gap in which I can cross and turn left, but as soon as I gun it to go...car #3 decides to go...resulting in me half way in the road with a truck coming up fairly fast...ooooooh....I was SOOOO MAD! A- I was there FIRST!!! There's no arguing it! If there are 3 cars on that side, and one on my side...I'm there before #3 for sure...RIGHT?!? and B-You would THINK that because it's easier for their side to go they would let me go...WRONG!!! I was soooo not happy! It seriously happens everyday! I can't stand it! Have some courtesy people!

....eh....maybe it's me that sucks at driving............................YEAH RIGHT!!!

That's my venting frustrations about Utah drivers. I could go ON AND ON AND ON AND ON!! lol..sorry you Utahans...I'm from Wyoming, so I am a good driver...and in a recent poll by bre...Utah ranks #1 on rudest driving (ask ANYONE from Wyoming!! hahahah!!!) Maybe we should ALL think about that next time we drive....(haha)

OKay...seriously now. I'm done..this turned into a forever long, unnecessary post about nothing! I'm thinking it's time for bed for me! I'm EXHAUSTED!!

4 comments

Lindsay said...

Bre you seriously crack me up! But I totally agree about the Utah drivers thing. They suck. That's all there is to it! And I'm the same way, every single day I almost get in a wreck, and not because of something I did, but because of something some idiot Utah driver did. I could go on and on and on too. :) Wyoming drivers rule! haha!

Shane & Torey said...

Agreed Utah drivers are out of control.... they dont care they just do what they want....

mel said...

HMMMMM! Maybe it's really not the Utah drivers but those from out of state who think it's the Utah drivers! HE HE. Always remember that people turning right have the right of way! It might save you from damaging your very nice ride!

bre said...

hmmm...I did not know that. I really always thought first to the stop sign got to go (well, especially if there's like a MILLION cars in front of the one that wants to kill me) lol...no wonder I almost always die...

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall