8.25.2016

Thursday Three | 08.25.16

        • I don't really smile like this. Only when I don't really want to talk to someone and I'm trying to be polite.
        • Greg is leaving for a few days in September...I think I'm going to paint/de-junk my house. Helpers? Also, legit question, anyone know of someone who remodels bathrooms? Looking to get a quote for both bathroom tubs/shower areas. (I still have a hole in my bedroom wall from when greg fixed the front bathroom.)
        • Work party tomorrow. #sofun #becauseidontseethempeopleenough Oooh....had a dream last night I was dating @louist91, and I was BFFs with @harrystyles. It was a fun dream.
                                                        Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                                        No comments

                                                        © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                                        Maira Gall