12.10.2015

Thursday Three | 12.10.15

            • My #thursday3 with @rukristin consists of complaining about silly things (work, people, life), multiple people lately asking me if I'm pregnant (not prego. Everyone else is. I'm just bloated all the time due to a crappy GI system, and yes that's what I say. "Are you expecting?" "Nope, just bloated. How do you want your cash back?", and my cute new cardigan I got for $10 and looked way cute with my @lularoelindsayedvalson dress. I never wear yellow. #andthatsmylifelately #tiredandmoretired
                            Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                            No comments

                            © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                            Maira Gall